viernes, 17 de febrero de 2017

Tiger Tales 2, Macmillan Skills Trainer,20th February 2017

Open shut them

Ten little indians

Put on your shoes

Jolly Phonics 6

Jolly Phonics Group 6 Blending

What´s in your town? Places

My town, phrases

Big cook, little cook, Welcome to our cafe!

Baby Shark Song

VOCABULARY

CHEMIST´S

RESTAURANT

SUPERMARKET

GREENGROCER´S

BUTCHER´S 

BAKER´S 

BOOKSHOP

FISHMONGER´S

Can I have shampoo, please?

Can I have some apples, please?

Can I have some tuna, please?

Can I have a carrot cake, please?

Can I have some sausages, please?

AT THE RESTAURANT conversation

-Can I help you?

-Yes. Can I have a salad?

-What do you want in your salad?

-Can I have some lettuce, some tomatoes, some sweetcorn and some tuna, please?

-Here you are

-Thank you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario